The Green Energy Group is a dynamic group of companies operating in the field of “Green Εnergy” in Cyprus. With many years of experience and highly qualified staff, the group offers high-efficiency solutions with a range of specialized products and services such as Photovoltaic Systems, Operation and Maintenance of Large Scale parks, Electricity Supply, ESCo Projects and Energy-saving studies.
The Group is seeking to hire an Senior Accountant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Posting and processing of journal entries to ensure that all business transactions are recorded in the accounting software
- Reconciling of accounts receivable, accounts payable and inventory monthly
- Finalizing accounting records and being the main contact with the auditors for his/her portfolio
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts for the Group companies
- Financial planning and control, including preparation of budgets, forecasts, and cash flows for the Group companies
- Preparation of VAT returns, tax returns and other regulatory required reports
- Assisting the rest of the accounting team with various reports/requirements
- Preparation of Ad-hoc reports requested from the BoD
- Performing other duties as may be assigned
Skills and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree from a reputable University, in related disciplines such as Accounting, Finance or Economics
- ACCA/ACA qualification will be considered an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an accountant or similar role
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities in a deadline-oriented environment
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent command of written and spoken Greek and English
- Exceptional attitude, self-starer, team play and process-oriented
- Ability to handle internal and sensitive information with the strictest confidentiality
- Proficient in MS office, especial in Excel.
- Competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Annual leave 21 days
- 13 salaries
- Continuous development
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to email@example.com , quoting the above job title.