The Green Energy Group and its Companies, due to the latest developments related to the Covid-19 coronavirus, is concerned in the health and safety of its staff and its customers.
Following the measures already taken to limit the spread of coronavirus, will enhance the range of measures with the following:
We will remain open and maintain a ratio of 1 person per 8 sqm, with controlled access to offices (max 5 persons).
- The staff will work remotely and will be available by telephone and email.
- Offers, sales and orders will be made electronically or by telephone.
- in-person meetings will not be permitted.
- All scheduled and non-scheduled visits by SacS – Superior Air Conditioning Services and Suntechnics for maintenance, repair and general technical support where work will be performed outdoors, can be carried out as normal after consultation with the customer. In all other cases, technical assistance will be provided by telephone to serve the customer as best as possible.
- Receipts and payments will be processed by electronic money transfer and in consultation with our accounting office.
- The Suntechnics technical department will continue with its current project operations and maintenance in parks, taking into account all health and safety measures as well as site visits.
For our Group and its companies, the health and safety or our staff and customers is our main priority.
Thank you for your understanding.